Our Purpose is To build communities where every person can experience wellbeing and happiness.
Our goal is to create a homelike environment for people and their families, with experiences and activities that honour their life history, support their abilities, and maintain their dignity. In serving our purpose, we find joy daily in small and large ways. Life isn’t always simple, and it’s not always easy, but it is always intentional: we are committed to innovate and reinvent what is possible when it comes to helping your loved ones feel a sense of belonging, respect, and acceptance. Through Adult Day Programs and long-term care, we’re engaging as fully as possible, encouraging participation not only in life, but also in living it as completely as we can.
We are driven to innovate, learn, and reinvent what is possible when it comes to helping people feel loved, feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, and to live life as fully as possible. This is the promise that informs our day-to-day activities, decisions, and sense of purpose.
- Our compassion motivates us to meet the needs of others and to make ‘Every Moment Matter’.
- We take a person-centred approach to care
- We uphold the dignity and worth of each person.
- We value the unique contribution of each person.
- We consistently model honesty, transparency, ethical practice, and equity.
- We strive to be exceptional – to be the best we can be.
Continuous Learning and Improvement
- We continually expand our knowledge and skills so that we can better meet the needs of residents and clients.
- We are committed to learning and innovation
- We work together with others to achieve our common objectives of exceptional care and services.
- We seek new and better ways of working together, learn from one another, and are acknowledged for work well done.
- As an organization and as individuals we want to be held accountable to our standards of integrity, care, and service.
- Our organization has a compelling purpose, uses resources effectively, and supports each staff member to take full ownership of their contribution to our purpose.
- We foster a caring environment of open communication where staff are well informed, take ownership for their actions, and can count on each other.
- Broadmead Care will help transform Long Term Care in Canada.
- The Broadmead Way will be nationally recognized as a model that inspires wellbeing and happiness.
- Broadmead Care will be an inspiring place to work.