Like you, we can’t stop thinking about what the future might look like. More importantly, about HOW we can help build a better-looking future for the generations to come.
Creating a better world is possible, and leaving a charitable gift in your Will may be the first step to do so. Not only can you make a bigger contribution to Broadmead Care, but your gift will make an impact well into the future.
The best part is, you don’t have to choose between Broadmead Care and loved ones in your Will. Check out the easy-to-use legacy calculator on our Will Power page to see how you can support both:
If all this is new to you, here are the most common questions we get about giving in this way:
- If I leave a charitable gift in my Will, can I still take care of family? Yes, you can do both. A donation of as little as 1% of your estate can be a truly powerful gift, while still leaving 99% for family and friends.
- I’m not wealthy, I don’t have much to give. Most charitable bequests are left by the average Canadian. You may be surprised to find that when all of your assets are realized, you too will have a tidy sum to support both the people and causes you care about.
- I want to know how my gift will be used. You can learn how Broadmead Care would use your gift here. Or, contact me directly (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 250.658.3226) to discuss how you’d like your gift to take shape.
To learn more, here are some additional resources you may find helpful:
Five Common Myths that get in the way of your Will Power.
[5 minutes to read.]
Who will inherit your estate?
[3 minutes to read]
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Mandy Parker, Vice President, Philanthropy and Communications, if you have any questions. Please also feel free to pass along her information to anyone who would like to talk to us about leaving a legacy gift to Broadmead Care in their Will. Mandy can be reached at 250.658.3226, or by email to Mandy.Parker@broadmeadcare.com.
We are a proud partner in Will Power, a national campaign inspiring Canadians to use the power of their Wills to change the world.