Where your money goes

Donations to Broadmead Care are used to support the care of veterans, seniors and adults with disabilities. You can also ask that your donation be used to support care at the Veterans Health Centre, Nigel House, Harriet House, Beckley Farm Lodge or Rest Haven Lodge or to support programs such as creative arts and spiritual care. Copies of the latest audited financial statements are always available to you by calling the Finance department at 250-658-3210.

Our Priorities