Making a donation to Broadmead Care is easy. You can:
- Make a donation online here
- Complete this donation form and mail your cheque payable to Broadmead Care 4579 Chatterton Way Victoria BC V8X 4Y7
- Phone 250-658-3274 or 250-658-0311 to make your donation by credit card.
You can choose where you would like your donation to go.
You can direct your donation to any of our care centres - the Veterans Memorial Lodge at Broadmead, Beckley Farm Lodge, the Veterans Health Centre, Nigel and Harriet House, Rest Haven Lodge - and let us know if you’d like it used for renovations, equipment, programs or staff education. Or, you can direct us to use it for the area of greatest need.
How can we thank you?
However you choose to help, your gift will be greatly appreciated and recognized according to your wishes. For gifts under $100:
- Your name will be listed in our Donor Recognition Book in the front lobby of the Veterans Memorial Lodge at Broadmead;
- You will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt;
- You will get a wonderful feeling knowing you have helped veterans, seniors and adults with physical disabilities.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know.
Other recognition opportunities - including naming opportunities and listings on the donor wall - are available. Please call Shannon Donnelly 250-658-3274 for information.
Thank you for your support!
Providing 24-hour care for hundreds of veterans, seniors and adults with disabilities every day requires community support. Government funds cover the basics - extras like overhead lifts, beds, mattresses, creative arts, music programs, spiritual care and gardens are supported by kind-hearted donors like you. Broadmead Care is a registered charity #12929 0383 RR0001 and all donations are eligible for a tax receipt.