Donations to Broadmead Care enhance Nigel Program clients' lives by helping to purchase equipment and support programs that are only partially covered by government funds or client fees.
The fundraising priorities for Nigel and Harriet House include:
- overhead ceiling lift motors. Overhead ceiling lift motors need to be replaced after extensive use
- new slings for the overhead lifts to cocoon residents during transfer
- area of greatest need. Often, funds are needed for special outings, birthday or Christmas presents, and other resident needs that arise throughout the year. Most residents are on very limited incomes.
Making a donation to the Nigel Program is easy. You can:
- Make your donation online
- Complete this donation form and mail your cheque payable to Broadmead Care to:
4579 Chatterton Way
- Phone in your credit card donation to 250-658-3274.