Bottle Drive — Saturday, August 15
We’re having a bottle drive at Veterans’ Memorial Lodge on Saturday, August 15, from 9 am until 2 pm. Bring us your refundable beverage containers for a ‘drive and drop’ fundraising event that will help us support the veterans, seniors, and adults with disabilities who live in our Care Homes.
Here’s how it works:
- Place your refundable drink containers in a bag or box that you won’t want returned to you.
- Separate glass from all other types of containers before you come to Veterans Memorial Lodge to make your donation.
- All other refundable containers can be kept together.
- Drive up to 4579 Chatterton Way between 9 am and 2 pm on Saturday, August 15, and when it’s your turn, simply hop out of your car and place your refundables in a quick and easy drop zone.
- If you need assistance, we will be happy to help you.
- Drive away, and return home to an uncluttered garage, knowing your donation of refundable drink containers will help us bring wellbeing and happiness to the people who live and work in our Care Homes!
Sponsor this event! Contact Shannon at 250.658.3274 or email email@example.com.
Regstered charity # 129290383 RR0001