- Our compassion motivates us to meet the needs of others and to make “every moment matter.”
- We take a person-centred approach to care.
- We uphold the dignity and worth of each person.
- We value the unique contribution of each person.
- We consistently model honesty, transparency, ethical practice and equity.
- We strive to be exceptional – to be the best we can be.
|Continuous Learning and Improvement|
- We continually expand our knowledge and skills so that we can better meet the needs of our clients.
- We are committed to learning and innovation.
- We work together with others to achieve our common objectives of exceptional care and services.
- We seek new and better ways of working together, learn from one another and are acknowledged for work well done.
- As an organization and as individuals we want to be held accountable to our standards of integrity, care and service.
- Our organization has a compelling mission, uses resources effectively and supports each staff member to take full ownership of their contribution to our mission.
- We foster a caring environment of open communication where staff are well informed, take ownership for their actions and can count on each other.